- Finance Home
- Administrative Systems Management
- Budget Office
- Risk Management
- Business and Support Services
- Business Operations Forums schedule 2013 - 2014
- BOF Presentations Fall 2011 to Current
- BOF Presentations to Spring 2011
- Management Excellence Forums
If you wish to obtain more information regarding Accounts Payable please contact us preferrably via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Andrew Patronik||831-582-4526||AP Technician|
|Cory Castaneda||831-582-4605||AP Technician|
|Deanna Aromin||831-582-3711||AP Lead|
|Michele Zollna||831-582-4302||General Accounting Manager|
Payment to Vendors and Reimbursements to Employees:
All approved invoices, payment requests or reimbursement requests, etc., need to be submitted accurately, with supporting documentation, 15-20 working days in advance of payment, as issuance of payment is dependent on workload and must meet Net 30 days payment terms. Travel Advances and Request for Approval of Travel (RAT) need to be submitted at least 10 working days prior to commencement of travel in order to receive the travel advance. See the Travel Website for more information. At year-end, depending on workload, there may be further delays and the requirements are different. Please refer to the Year-End Memo issued by Finance annually.
Please click on the University Forms web page for a complete list of Accounting forms.
AP Check List For End Users (Revised 6/17/2014)
University Departmental Receiving Requirements (Revised 6/19/2013)
See the CSUMB Meal Reimbursement Procedure Manual & Meal Reimbursement Matrix on the CSUMB Travel Policies & Procedures web page under "Travel Policy"
YEAR-END RESOURCES & FORMS:
CFS & Data Warehouse - Year End Resources (Revised 6/18/2014)
REMINDER: University Departmental Receiving Requirements of Merchandise (Revised 6/10/2014)
FY 2013 - 2014 AP & Travel Manual Accrual Template (Revised 6/18/2014)
FY 2010-2011 Accrual Instructions
OTHER YEAR-END PROCEDURES & FORMS:
- If the receipt is on thermal paper (glossy paper), make a photocopy to preserve the information since these types of receipts tend to fade over time. Tape the original itemized receipt to the photocopy.
- Tape the original itemized receipt to an 8 ½” X 11” size paper (letter size).
- Do not staple receipts since cannot feed staples through a copier. Instead tape the receipt.
- Follow taping receipts instructions – Did you know? (Effect of Scotch Tape on Receipts document)
- Forward original receipt to support ProCard payment to Procurement.
- Forward original receipt to request reimbursement from Accounts Payable, etc.