Administrative Systems Management
- Finance Home
- Administrative Systems Management
- Budget Office
- Business and Support Services
- Business Operations Forums schedule 2012 - 2013
- BOF Presentations 2011-2012, 2012-2013
- BOF Presentations 2006-2011
- Management Excellence Forums
The Administrative Systems Management (ASM) Department supports the campus community in the use of the Administration and Finance Division's systems.
- Common Management System (CMS)
- DocManage document storage
- Financial and Student/Human Resources Reporting, using tools such as Hyperion and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Interfaces between CMS Finance and CMS Student/Human Resources
- CASHNet and CSUMB Store (eCommerce)
Please contact us at email@example.com.