- Finance Home
- Administrative Systems Management
- Budget Office
- Risk Management
- Business and Support Services
- Business Operations Forums schedule 2013 - 2014
- BOF Presentations Fall 2011 to Current
- BOF Presentations to Spring 2011
- Management Excellence Forums
- NEW! Vendor/Payee Record
- Withholding Exemption Certificate
- University Corporation
- Important tax information can be found on the Tax Information tab under the Accounting Department's website!
Thinking of doing any CSUMB business with someone from another country?
You must first contact Art Evjen, Director of Business & Support Services for important regulations that MUST be satisfied PRIOR to making a commitment for goods and/or services from another country.
There are several critical criteria that must be researched and considered, including visa status, treaties and withholding regulations. Information will be requested from the foreign entity to render a determination as to whether we can proceed and the optimal process under which to proceed.
Art Evjen can be reached at x3394 or at email@example.com
More Forms and Guidelines
- CSUMB Employee Direct Deposit Authorization Form | PDF Format |
- Procurement Card Handbook University Revised 6/2010 | Word Format |
- Procurement Card Application Form | Excel Format |
- Procurement Card Dispute Form | Word Format |
- Procurement Lost Receipt Form | Word Format |
- Monthly Procurement Card Purchase Report | Excel Format |
- Procurement Card Approving Official Change | Excel Format |
- OfficeMax Web-Site Account Set-up Request | Word Format |
- Purchase Order Exception Notice | Word Format |
- PO Alteration Request Form | PDF Format |
- CSUMB Catering Form | Word Format |
Restricted Expense Approval Form | Excel Format |
- Business Card & Stationery (letterhead, envelopes, notecards) |Marketing & Publications |
- How do I order Water for our department? See FAQ's section