Travel Booking Information
- Finance Home
- Accounts Payable
- University Accounts Receivable
- Cash Posting Orders (CPO)
- Direct Deposit (Non-Payroll)
- Tax Information
- Terms, Abbreviations & Acronyms
- Travel Policies & Procedures
- University Forms
- Administrative Systems Management
- Budget Office
- Business and Support Services
- Business Operations Forums schedule 2012 - 2013
- BOF Presentations 2011-2012, 2012-2013
- BOF Presentations 2006-2011
- Management Excellence Forums
Please contact the Travel Desk at x3711 or email Deanna Aromin (firstname.lastname@example.org) for SWABIZ Company ID and the Enrollment link to Cliqbook. Enter the CalTRAVELstore for investigating and booking travel.
- DGS Travel Bulletin - Discount airfares for official State business
- SWABIZ - Traveler How to Guide
- SWABIZ - Proxy Booking
- SWABIZ - Proxy Booking Job Aid
- TravelStore Quickstart Guide
- TravelStore Cliqbook Demonstration Video
- Travel and Cliqbook FAQs
- TravelStore Contact Info
- Lodging Guide - (California State Government Rates)
- CSU CO Memorandum on Mileage Reimbursement for 2013
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is pleased to announce that their current contract with the State of California has been extended for an additional year from January 2013 through December 2013.
Please see the letter from Lisa Holmes regarding the new contract for 2013 and a copy of the new rates that went into effect as of January 1, 2013. As long as you still book the Intermediate (ICAR) class you will be billed at the new daily rate of $30.78 & the weekly rate of $123.12 which have been approved by the state. Rentals picked up prior to 01/01/13, even if returned after the 1st will still be billed at the 2012 rates.
Other resources include:
- Renting a car - use this to only rent a car, otherwise you can rent a car with your airline travel arrangements.
- Enterprise - How to rent a vehicle
- Defensive Driving Requirements - if you are driving
CSU Monterey Bay:
6/30/09 Request to Travel Update
California Department of General Services:
Below are Travel Bulletins of note:
Visit the Travel Policies and Procedures page on the right navigation for more guidelines.