Travel Booking Information
- Finance Home
- Accounts Payable
- University Accounts Receivable
- Cash Posting Orders (CPO)
- Direct Deposit (Non-Payroll)
- Tax Information
- Terms, Abbreviations & Acronyms
- Travel Policies & Procedures
- University Forms
- Administrative Systems Management
- Budget Office
- Risk Management
- Business and Support Services
- Business Operations Forums schedule 2013 - 2014
- BOF Presentations Fall 2011 to Current
- BOF Presentations to Spring 2011
- Management Excellence Forums
CAL TRAVELSTORE CONTACT INFORMATION:
State of California » Department of General Services
707 3rd Street – 3rd Floor MS-600
West Sacramento, CA 95605
CAL TRAVELSTORE HAS A NEW PHONE NUMBER EFFECTIVE 5/23/14:
CAL TRAVELSTORE'S 916-376-3989 phone number has been disconnected.
All calls should be directed to the toll free line, 1-877-454-8785.
Calls after hours are charged a $16 service fee.
Regular hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- DGS Travel Bulletin - Discount airfares for official State business
DGS Travel Bulletin - Southwest Airlines Implements a New “No Show”
- SWABIZ - Traveler How to Guide
- SWABIZ - Proxy Booking
- SWABIZ - Proxy Booking Job Aid
- TravelStore Quickstart Guide
- TravelStore Cliqbook Demonstration Video
- Travel and Cliqbook FAQs
- TravelStore Contact Info
Discount Airfare on Official State Business
Available contracted airfare rates from Monterey to other cities in California include:
Monterey - Burbank
Monterey - Los Angeles
Monterey - Sacramento
Monterey - San Diego
Monterey - San Francisco
Monterey - Santa Ana
The state contracted rate includes airfare for origination and destination points known as city pairs for intra-California, out-of-state and international destinations, as listed in the documents below:
Discount airfare contracted airfare rates are with the following airlines:
The TravelStore is a one-stop travel shop at www.caltravelstore.com
Booking through the preferred supplier should, on average and over time, reduce the university's overall travel costs and provide the best value to the traveler. Airline tickets purchased through the CALtravelstore and SWABIZ use CSUMB's centralized American Express Business Travel Account (BTA).
- Lodging Guide - (California State Government Rates)
- CSU CO Memorandum on Mileage Reimbursement for 2013
Please note that there is a process change for Enterprise car rental vehicle pick up:
A second form of identification is required, in addition to a driver's license, at the Enterprise vehicle rental counter for security reasons. Please see the Department of General Services Travel Bulletin (TB)# 13-08R that clarifies proper forms of a 2nd identification at Enterprise counter.
Travelers should be prepared to present two forms of identification to ensure a smooth delivery of service. The following are acceptable as a 2nd form of ID:
An Employee Issued ID Badge (OtterID).
One of your Business Cards.
A copy of your Travel Itinerary if your reservations were made using the online booking tool Concur Travel.
An Authorization Letter on your letterhead including the renter’s name, date of rental, and a contact name and number from your agency for verification purposes.
Other resources include:
- Renting a car - Use this to only rent a car, otherwise you can rent a car with your airline travel arrangements.
- Enterprise - How to rent a vehicle on Enterprise's website.
- Driving on University business - If you are driving a rental, personal, or University vehicle.
CSU Monterey Bay:
6/30/09 Request to Travel Update
California Department of General Services:
Below are Travel Bulletins of note:
DGS Travel Bulletin 13-08R Clarifies proper forms of a 2nd identification at Enterprise counter.
DGS Travel Bulletin 13-08 Process change for Enterprise car rental vehicle pick up
DGS Travel Bulletin 13-04 Discount Airfare for Official State Business
Visit the Travel Policies and Procedures page on the right navigation for more guidelines.